Tuesday, January 17, 2012

10 years!

January 17, 2012 marks our 10th year in business! Thank you to each and every one of you for putting the busy in our business. We simply could not do it without you.
After 10 years, I can honestly say I still love what I do and that is because I have the pleasure of collaborating with you to present your business in the most effective and attractive way possible. Tony and I love the challenges you share with us.

Thank you for your support, loyalty, referrals, and sense of humor. Deadlines are tough, budgets are tight, but stress is well managed thanks to a bit of humor...oh and exercise, lots and lots of exercise...and maybe some caffeine...and sometimes a vacation...

Tony and I plan to celebrate this milestone with a relaunch of K Boutique this year. If you haven't already, find us on Facebook to keep up with all the goings on at K Art.

No comments: